Crazy colours in my hair? Check
Black nail polish? Check
Cutting my own bangs? DOUBLE CHECK.
I think I’m having some kind of mid-thirties crisis O___O
No bangs to full bangs? It looks SO GOOD! I could never cut my own hair so well!!
Thanks! I’m kind of FREAKING OUT about it, haha.
Your cheeks are a little pink in the picture! But that is what I always wanted in bangs, but I have about thirteen different cowlicks so bangs are OUT for me!
tanie, you always talk about how you have to convince yourself NOT to cut your bangs. it looks adorable, however!
also, i think i’m going to copy your rainbow hair. any tips?
It’s because everyone always tells me I’ll look bad with bangs!
here’s what I did for the rainbow hair:
1. sectioned off the area I wanted to dye and tied the rest of my hair into a weird side ponytail
2. divided that section into four smaller sections, to which I applied bleach with a tint brush and then wrapped in foil (to stop the bleach from getting on the rest of my hair)
3. after about 20-25 minutes, I rinsed & shampooed the bleach out & dried the bleached section
4. divided the bleached section into 3 sections: front, back and middle
5. I applied the pink dye with a tint brush to back section and wrapped it in foil, then applied blue to the front section and wrapped it in foil. I wanted the middle section to be purple, so I applied pink AND blue dye, and smushed them together (although you could also mix the colours in a bowl) and then wrapped that one in foil.
5. after 35-45 minutes I rinsed out the colour until the water ran clear and blowdried my hair like normal
SO adorable! And they are totally long enough to scoop up and away if you need to.
But — a SIDE VIEW is neeeeeeeded! To see all the great colors with the bangs!
You can kind of see it here:
I just started getting color put in my hair, but with a big fun vacation planned soon, I was thinking of how I could do color in a new way. Something like this might do the trick!
(I so have a blogger crush on you, btw. Your house, your dogs, your family, your love of grey clothes.)
Crazy colored hair [although horribly unkempt]: CHECK
Black nail polish [with added glitter bonus]: CHECK
Bangs [that I need to get over the fear of trimming myself]: CHECK
I am completely on board. ;D
Oh–and I posted the space shirt photos!
lol clearly we are both
c) ALL OF THE ABOVE
Mostly B with a hint of A!
I just read your comment on Jinah’s blog…we ALL thought you used red wine. haha OMG
Well, at least it worked… :X
Ahhh I love the bangs!!
omg i love it!! i’m with you too, i have all of those things other than the cool colored hair right now…. :(
OHMYGOD I almost cut my own bangs last weekend. I actually cut them to nose length and then chickened out
IT’S AN EPIDEMIC
The bangs look soo cute! I should get you to trim mine…
lol only if you want them to look all garbled
Your bangs are super adorable!
your bangs look so cute!
The bangs look great! You should count yourself lucky that you fall into the camp that can do bangs well. I had them briefly and they looked meh on me.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.